CPIO is seeking members who are interested in having the opportunity to serve on its Board of Directors. CPIO is committed to ensuring that its Board of Directors reflects the diversity of our community and welcomes applications from all qualified individuals. CPIO is looking for candidates who can demonstrate proven experience in one or more of the following areas.
- Finance, accounting and audit
- IT and social media
- Business development
Candidates with experience and expertise in areas other than the ones listed above are welcome to apply. In addition, all candidates will be expected to attend bi-monthly board and committee meetings and demonstrate the following:
- · Strong communication and critical thinking skills
- · Strong consensus building skills and ability to work in a collaborative team environment
- · Pertinent education and experience of at least three years in one or more of the above-noted areas
- · Experience and/or awareness of not-for-profit management
- · CPIO member in good standing
Previous Board / governance experience would be considered an asset. Candidates are invited to provide a letter of intent and resume to email@example.com no later than Wednesday, July 15, 2020.
Applications will be reviewed by the CPIO Board of Directors. Qualified candidate(s) will be notified no later than August 12, 2020. Reference checks will be conducted.